Sunset Beach is a 12-unit condo resort right on the be just South of San Pedro about 2 miles the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize. This resort overlooks the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. The view of the Barrier Reef is breathtaking only 1/2 mile off the shoreline.
Since it is right on the beach, there is plenty of sand and a dock with places to sit to view the sunrise, sunset and wildlife. Swimming is great right off the dock. And the tour operators will pick you up on the dock. The lovely pool allows you to view the beach and barrier reef while cooling off in the pool. There are pool chairs and seating on the Pier.
This beautifully appointed condo is fully stocked for cooking and entertaining on the veranda. The neighborhood has the South Ambergris Neighborhood Watch as additional security to this very safe part of the island.
This complex is ideal for weddings and family reunions or friend trips. Tours and customized tours, golf carts, grocery provisioning, local cooking, babysitters, chefs, massages, daily cleaning if requested is available, travel arrangements to and from the island and travel insurance are available.
There are 3 restaurants close by and a local grocery store. Other restaurants are a 10-minute drive and 20 minutes to the town center. Food delivery is available also.
This resort has one, two- & three-bedroom condos and can accommodate single travelers, couples, families, friends. With a big group? Ask about booking multiple condos! All condos have full kitchens, wifi, phone, central air, ceiling fans, cable TV, and tiled floors throughout.
This beautifully appointed 1600 sq. ft. condo has a kitchen that includes a full fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffeepot, toaster, blender, cookware and utensils. This unit has a dishwasher and its own WIFI. This unit was recently remodeled.
The condo is a two-story condo with a main entrance on the second floor. There are two queen bedrooms and two baths, and it sleeps 8. The loft bedroom has two twin beds and a sofa bed is also in the family room.
Someplace South will give a free coffee, juice, or rum drink on guests’ first visit.
- Normal Season May 1st to Dec 18th – $250US
- Peak Season Dec 19th to Jan 2nd – $415US
- High Season Jan 3rd to Apr 30th – $290US
- All prices for 2 guests, $30/night per extra guest(s)
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- 200 feet of sandy beach
- Bed linens
- Bugspray and FISH for tiny bugs
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Central air conditioning
- Complimentary bikes & kayaks
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Crib on request
- freshwater pool with cool water bubbler
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave toaster coffee maker blender stove/oven refrigerator/freezer dishwashing liquid provided)
- Hair dryer
- hammocks & hardwood beach lounging furniture
- Landline for local calls
- One complimentary housecleaning for each 10 days booked
- outdoor charcoal grills
- Paper goods (toilet paper - paper towels - trash bag - Kleenex)
- Personal soap - shampoo - conditioner - lotion
- pier with “palapa”
- Porch &/or covered veranda
- Towels: dish hand bath & beach
- Water volleyball - darts - cornhole - more
- Wifi (no streaming)